Saturday, September 23, 2017

Cariboo Local Gov'ts off to UBCM 2017

Elected officials from the Districts of 100 Mile House/Wells, Cities of Quesnel/Williams Lake and the Cariboo Regional District are off to Vancouver to attend the 114th Convention of the Union of BC Muncipalities (UBCM) being held from September 25-29, 2017

The full 2017 UBCM Convention Guide can be viewed here along with the 2017 UBCM Resolutions Book here

The Convention consists of two days of Pre-Convention events (Mon/ Tues Sept 25-26) with the Convention officially getting started on Wednesday, Sept 27th with the Convention adjourning at noon on Friday, Sept 29th

I will be posting daily reports from the Convention so stay tuned for those here, starting Monday morning

If you are on Facebook - you can follow my UBCM posts here
If you are on Twitter - you can follow my UBCM posts here

Upon my return from Vancouver  - I will publish an Post Event Report on my attendance at the 2017 UBCM Convention

~SF

No comments: