Friday, September 18, 2015

Quesnel School Board meets next week

Next week - only the Quesnel Board of Education meets next week.  When available, their Meeting Agenda can be viewed here

Meanwhile - the 5 Local Governments (Cariboo Regional District, Wells, Quesnel, Williams Lake, 100 Mile House) are all off next week as all elected officials (including myself) from these local governments will be attending the 2015 Union of BC Muncipalities Convention in Vancouver from September 21st to 25th.  The full Convention Program Book can be viewed here

As I did with the 2015 NCLGA Convention in Prince George earlier this year - I will be filing a full report upon my return from the UBCM Convention next weekend.  In the meantime, for daily updates, you can follow along via my personal Facebook page (view here) or my CRD Area 'D' Director page (view here)

As for weekend events:

Sat/Sun - Quesnel Fall Fair.  More details here
Sunday - McLeese Lake Farmers' Market from 9am - 1pm between the Oasis Pub and Cafe

Have a great weekend and next week

~SF

No comments: