Sunday, July 12, 2015

30th Anniversary BBQ of the Wildwood VFD

Yesterday - I attended the 30th Anniversary BBQ of the Wildwood Fire Department.  Many members of the community came out to celebrate 30 years of their local fire department.  Unfortunately - I know CRD Chair Al Richmond did want to make it but got tied with the Puntzi Lake fire situation and I know the community understood that he was needed to deal with that wildfire.  I was able to have one on one discussions with the community on local matters as well.

I want to congratulate members of the Wildwood Community Association and several members of the Wildwood Fire Department for making the 30th Anniversary BBQ the success I believe it was... The event was partially funded from the CRD Electoral Area 'D' Discretionary Fund ($500) as well as the Wildwood Community Association own funds as well...

Find below some pictures I took from yesterday's event:










No comments: