Tuesday, September 23, 2014

WL Civic Election gets personal!

Earlier today - the Goat FM ran a story about another small business shutting down in the Williams Lake downtown core - The Bead Box operated by Darryl Desilets. In fact, Ms. Desilets had this to say about Williams Lake Mayor Kerry Cook:

“I’ve been here 11 years and I don’t know how long she’s been mayor because I don’t care. I think she’s crappy at her job. She hasn’t done one thing that I know for this downtown core. She doesn’t even come down here, and if she did she would be horrified at what she would see.”

Read the full story here.  This is also being debated on WL Speak Up (Facebook page) - scroll for "Another Downtown Business Bites the Dust here

Meanwhile - I wonder if this is a small taste of things to come as Mayor Cook begins her 2nd re-election campaign in just a few weeks...

~SF

No comments: