Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kamloops Civic Election off to Early Start?

In a move that surprised me -- Kamloops Mayor Peter Milobar's campaign team has launched his re-election Facebook page which you can view here

The Campaign Slogan looks to be -- Mayor Peter Milobar… The Kamloops Way

They have also launched a Twitter account which you can view here and a campaign website which you can view here

I'm not sure what the early start is for… certainly I don't see any political risk to Mayor Milobar being defeated, at this stage, but I would be remiss if I didn't point out that last election, Mayor Milobar was within mere days of being acclaimed in the 2011 Election, but regardless, I personally expect and hope that Milobar will be re-elected in November as I personally feel that Peter Milobar is the right person that Kamloops needs as its' Mayor at this time and going forward...

~SF

No comments: