Friday, December 23, 2011

Local Gov't Office Hours - Christmas Break

With local governments on the usual Christmas Break until early January - your local City, District Halls or Cariboo Regional District offices in Quesnel, Williams Lake, and 100 Mile House will be closed as follows:

Williams Lake - closed Monday, Dec 26th/Tuesday Dec 27th
Quesnel - see above
100 Mile/Wells - see above
Cariboo Regional District (all offices in WL, Quesnel and 100 Mile) - closed until Tuesday, Jan 3rd, 2012

I'll be off from the blog until next week when I'll reveal my top 3 local, provincial and federal political stories of 2011 and what my top 3 stories for 2012 may be, in my opinion

Until then - may all of my readers' have a Merry Christmas and all the best to all of you and your families in 2012.  Drive safe to your destinations and don't forget - don't drink and drive!!

SBF

No comments: