Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CRD looking for APC Members

Like Williams Lake - the Cariboo Regional District (CRD) is looking for members for their Advisory Planning Commissions (APC)'.  As someone who has just finished serving my first term on the CRD's Area 'D' APC, I found the work fulfilling and fun and I encourage rural residents' to give serious consideration to joining your local APC.  For further info, contact your local Electoral Area Director (if you are unsure how to do this, email me at sforseth000@hotmail.com and I'll give you specific details as to how to contact your local Area Director) or email Rick Brundrige (CRD Manager of Planning Services) at rbundrige@cariboord.bc.ca or phone him at 250-392-3351 or 1-800-665-1636

See below for CRD Ad for appointments to the Electoral Area Advisory Planning Commissions:

Cariboo Regional District Ad - APC Appointments

No comments: