Friday, January 28, 2011

CRD Chair Al Richmond

Last night, I had the opportunity to have a phone conservation with CRD Chair Al Richmond over publication of the Central Cariboo Joint Committee Agendas.  He genuinely heard my concerns and agreed to work with CRD Staff to ensure that this is done.  He also stated that the Cariboo Regional District has plans to ensure all Joint Committee Agendas are published - in North, Central and South

I publicly want to thank Al Richmond for his assistance in this regard and I would encourage anyone who has a concern about the Cariboo Regional District to contact him by email or phone (his number is in the phonebook).  You will find him to be open to your concern(s) and he will tell you when the CRD can not help you and who to contact who can best address your concern.  I also find a substantive majority of the 16 CRD Directors' act in the same way

SBF

No comments: