Saturday, October 11, 2008

Proposed Arts and Culture Function (CRD Bylaw #4420, 2008) - AAP Form

I believe my previous views on CRD Bylaw #4420, 2008 (Proposed Central Cariboo Arts and Culture Function) are well known in my previous blog entries. The AAP (Alternate Approval Process) or Counter-Petition Form has now been released. The deadline to hand in the AAP/Counter-Petition Form is Monday, November 17th, 2008 at 4pm. Forms can be delivered to the Cariboo Regional District office in Williams Lake (180 North 3rd Avenue - Across from Sam's Restaurant).

If you want a copy of the form, please email me at apsecrty@telus.net and I will e-mail you one. I also intend to go door-to-door in Electoral Area 'F', while campaigning, and make people aware of the proposed Function and give them a AAP Form to fill out if they are opposed to this Function, like I am.

You must be a resident of the City of Williams Lake, or a resident of Electoral Area D, E, F for your AAP Form to count

No comments: